Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Sa-mUsLiM-z0nE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Sa-mUsLiM-z0nE > Topics

Subject: Women To Attain JANNAT
Replies: 8 Views: 1954

yu4mezn 9/26/2006 - 8:24:32
A single pious , practicing women is equal to 70 saints(aulia ikram). A single bad evil.GIF women is equal to 1000 bad men. 2 Rakaats namaz of an alimah women is better than 80 rakaats of an ordinary women. A breastfeeding women gets one good deed for each drop of milk that is fed to the child. When a husband comes home full of worries and the wife extends warm welcome to him; she receives the reward of half jihaad. When a husband n wife look at each other with love and affection, Allah s.w.t looks at both of them with love and affection. A women who sends out her husband in the path of ALLAH and stays at home by herself, maintaining her dignity and honour will enter jannat 500 years before her husband while 70 000 angels and hoors will serve her. She will be given ghusl in jannah and sitting on mountains of pearls, she will await the arrival of her husband. When a women makes zikr while sweeping, she receives the reward of sweeping BAITULLAH. (kaabah) The namaz and ibaadat of a women disobedient to her husband do not reach heaven. When a womans husband dies while he is happy and pleased with herjannat becomes wajib. Every single women going to hell will take 4 janati males, Becos they did not fikr nor had they cared in Duniya bout the Deen and Imaan of that women and did not teach her Deen. these 4 men are -1. Her father 2. her brother 3. her husband 4. her son *

kilasmyl 9/26/2006 - 7:50:34
mashallah.itz.amazn.hugx. *

zogherah 11/3/2006 - 4:20:57
Thanx4reminding us... Sumthin2make me look4ward2. Nw wer do i find an apropriate man as a husband..U think? Lol.. Txt me.. *

yu4mezn 11/11/2006 - 8:13:53
lol, arent we all looking for that Mr Right *

an_gelic 11/13/2006 - 10:21:26
Oh.yeah.we.def.r! Lol *

lutfiya2 12/25/2006 - 2:05:57
Ooo.i.so.agree.hun.N.thnx4remindin.me.wt.a.blesing.it.is2.b.a.female.evn.tho.tyms.r.tuf.in.ths.world.of.us *

who.ever 1/11/2007 - 6:39:52
Shukraan for that, Allah said to seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave, and even on pro you can learn about the deen *

sillee 14.10.08 - 06:03am
Insha Allah may HE guide all our mothers and sisters onto da straight path and grant all of em jannah *

* Sa-mUsLiM-z0nE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Sa-mUsLiM-z0nE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits