Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Sa-mUsLiM-z0nE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Sa-mUsLiM-z0nE > Topics

Subject: Invite
Replies: 1 Views: 821

l_true_l 7.03.09 - 05:25pm
In the name of Allah, Most Merciful, The Owner of all that exists, Our Master and Guider, to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. May peace and blessing be upon our beautiful Prophet Muhammad (saw). Aslaamu aliakum to my brothers and sisters, please do not take this the wrong way, nor am i here to take away any of members but to invite you all to my site http://proworld. d m p s i t e s .net without any space. Its a simliar site like this but recently created it. Forums, chats, quiz, downloads, gallerys, avatars, make your very own clubs, send free post cards, plus much more. I am lacking active members in religious forum, though there are ova 65 members but they are not active enough. Please join my site, i am the owner and will be needing mods and admins and head admins in future, i am willing to put this excellent group in my site links so that one can pop in and out easy. Jazakallah. *

l_true_l 7.03.09 - 05:27pm
sorry i forgot to mention that i was the old user on here for at least 4 years as truth786 incase those that wanted to know. *

* Sa-mUsLiM-z0nE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Sa-mUsLiM-z0nE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits